For those who prefer the facilities at hand, the DP2 of Android O is available in the form of images of the factory.
The Google I/O 2017 has been the scene of some ad more or less important. The firm of Mountain View took advantage of the opportunity to deploy the Developer Preview version 2 of Android O, a grind that is dedicated to developers and the curious. Since yesterday, those who want to try it can go through the program of public beta, but those who prefer the old methods can now highlight their lines of code.
Since a few hours, the images of the factory of the DP2 are available on the official website of Android. It is the same version, with the same restrictions of hardware. To enjoy it, so you need to have one of the compatible handsets, namely the Nexus 5, a Nexus 6P, a Nexus Player, a Pixel C, a Pixel or a Pixel XL.
Remember that it is a version that is still unstable, and that its installation will erase all data from your phone. An update to do that if you know the risks.
For manual installation, the procedure is still the same. You can find it detailed in our tutorial.
Read on FrAndroid : How to install the Developer Preview of Android O on a Nexus or a Pixel ? – Tutorial
Learn all about Android O
- Google wants to solve the problem of fragmentation easily add emoji on Android
- How to install the Developer Preview of Android O on a Nexus or a Pixel ? – Tutorial
- Android O : the images of the Developer Preview 2 are available
- Android O sign the death of the émoji “blob”, a change that divides
- How does the mode Picture-In-Picture on Android O Developer Preview 2 ?
- What’s new for Android TV on Android O ?
- Android O : what are the new features of the Developer Preview 2 ?
- Android O secures and facilitates the identification by SMS
- Google I/O 2017 : as expected, we got
- Android O and the “Project Treble” : the updates will come much faster